As real estate investors we have developed several tools that enabled us successfully manage our investments. These proven tools are now available to you through Renobits.
Renovation projects can be very hectic. Renobits tools are designed to be beneficial to both first time and savvy investors. These tools have been tested and proved to bring organization and control to managing investments.
What is included
Investment management tools include everything you need to successfully manage your investment projects. From time to acquire a property, to planning and managing renovations, to selling a property.
Visit Renobits for Real Estate Investors to Learn More.
What benefits you will get
Without proper investment tools you are very likely to fail in making profitable investments. Some of the benefits of using Renobits tools are:
- Bringing organization and control to your investment process
- Time saving in finding and evaluating investment-worthy properties
- Favorable financing options
- Decision making based on information about decisions' bottom line effects
- Maintaining proper documentation for calculating your profits and tax filings
- Monitoring and controlling your budget in real-time
- Managing your appointments with contractors, task schedules, shopping lists, etc all in one place
- Seamless sharing of information with your business partners, contractors, and others
- Accessing projects information anywhere and at any time
We are always being asked
To help new users get started and benefit from Renobits, a free membership tier is available. All features are available at this level. However, some features depend on the Primary Role that you choose when you sign up. Also, some features may have usage limitations, for example, the amount of data or the number of files that can be uploaded may be limited at this subscription level.
Of course! Your communication with our servers are through Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This means that the information your provide is encrypted before being transferred to our servers. In addition, the data you provide is only available to you unless you have already agreed to share it with others.
Upon your request we will remove all of the information you have provided from our databases. Unless we are required by law to maintain the information. Certain information for example, the history of your payments will be maintained for business reasons.